"Mickey Mouse"

Wed Dec 5 23:56:40 UTC 2001

Sorry Jim, them Micky-Mouse and chiceknshit outfits got the same
connotations to me. I'm going to bed now to think abdut the usage
and/or semantic distinctions between the two. At the moment they seem
mighty slim, but a little slumber may reveal something.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages