Phrase inquiry: "Spanish news"

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Fri Dec 14 20:53:27 UTC 2001

For this, wouldn't the time of the Spanish-American war be more
likely? It was coverage of this war that put the "yellow" in "yellow
journalism", so to speak.

Alice Faber                                             faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                                  tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                                     fax (203) 865-8963