Percentage point--missed word in dictionaries

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Dec 21 14:03:45 UTC 2001

"... can OFTEN be deduced from their components ..."? I would say
sometimes. So the question remains, which compounds are self-explanatory
and which need entry in dictionaries.
T. M. PAIKEDAY