address needed

Robert S. Wachal robert-wachal at UIOWA.EDU
Thu Feb 1 20:58:38 UTC 2001

Hey, Ron,

Thanks much.

Not sure re Ann Arbor. My wife wants to go to her alma mater, but it
depends on her real estate business. Since I am not giving a paper, I am a
bit iffy about going.  I thought the physical arrangements, i.e., having to
be bussed here and there, were rather offputting.

Hope your holidays were fine and that you are having a good '01.

Past fall, we spent a wonderful 3 weeks with chinese friends who took us
many places.  Later treewonderful weeks in Calif.--one in SF and 2 on the
water.  Grand.

Best,

Bob

At 12:23 AM 2/1/01 EST, you wrote:
>Hey Bob--hope to see you at DSNA in Ann Arbor in May!
>

><stevek at shore.net>
>
>In a message dated 1/31/2001 4:28:49 PM, robert-wachal at UIOWA.EDU writes:
>
><< My computer crashed and I lost the e-mail address of Steve Kleinedler.
Can