Doc in a box

Jane P Parker jpparker at ISERV.NET
Wed Feb 7 19:10:49 UTC 2001

I first heard Doc in the Box when a friend told me that her father-in-law in MT
had sold his practice and gone to work in a Doc in a Box.  We were both living in
IN at the time Cir. 1988.  She was from CA.  When I heard it  I loved it.  It
reminded me of Jack in the Box fast food places.

Jane P Parker