"Hah Places", Metcalf 2000:6

Mai Kuha mkuha at BSUVC.BSU.EDU
Wed Feb 14 22:23:33 UTC 2001

Thanks! That was the impression I got from your discussion and examples
also, but I wasn't sure.

I find "How We Talk" a very helpful resource because you manage to
consistently leave out the technical terminology and phonetic
transcription while leaving in the oomph.

-Mai

Mai Kuha                  mkuha at bsuvc.bsu.edu
Department of English     (765) 285-8410
Ball State University