Angel-Hair; Soft Ice Cream; Pizza Bagel; Sirloin Tips

Fri Feb 16 15:37:25 UTC 2001

--- Mark Odegard <markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Soft ice cream is frozen custard. It's extruded from
> a machine into a
> 'custard cup', 'ice cream cone'. It's what you usta
> and still sometimes get
> at a Dairy Queen, and every hot day from the stands
> along 86th St. Brooklyn,
> between 4th and 5th Ave; the 86th St. variety offers
> sprinkles. You can also
> get it dipped, with a very-thin, candy-like
> uniformity-of-coverage of
> chocolate.

Frozen custard is exactly what the name says.  DQ does
not sell frozen custard, it sells soft ice cream.
Maybe at one time DQ sold frozen custard, but not
today.

=====
SLC, UT                        |it is that we will be sued