Angel-Hair; Soft Ice Cream; Pizza Bagel; Sirloin Tips

Baker, John JBaker at STRADLEY.COM
Sat Feb 17 18:37:29 UTC 2001

        Yes, jimmies are everywhere in Boston.  When my wife (who grew up in
suburban Boston) was in school, she learned as an example of iambic
pentameter "I'll have ice cream with jimmies on it please."

John Baker