Nu-shu

Mark A. Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri Feb 23 17:52:37 UTC 2001

Grrr!!! (frustrated rumble)

There was a sizeable article on nu-shu this week or last week in one of the
papers we get, probably the New York Times (possibly the Boston Globe,
certainly not the MetroWest News). I cut it out and brought it in to show a
co-worker who is a Chinese linguist, in both senses of the phrase. I took
it home and probably recycled it. Now I can't find it on the Times website,
and in the Globe website it's too old. Did anyone else see it?

-- Mark