Creole languages (was Who is Eddy Peters?)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Feb 24 08:51:21 UTC 2001

At 12:22 PM -0800 2/24/01, Benjamin Barrett wrote:
> [...]

first (-er infinitive), as in "parler".  But my impression is that
it's indeed not as easy, and that often we get "faire un (coup de) X"
in French where we get "X" as a zero-derived verb in English.

Larry