Fwd: invitation to a screening (fwd)

Drew Danielson drew.danielson at CMU.EDU
Tue Feb 27 12:52:40 UTC 2001

I remember hearing about environmental racism (and the term
"environmental racism")at student environmental activist meetings in the
late 80s/early 90s.  The reference was to environmentally-unfriendly
ventures setting up shop in predominently African American areas in the
deep South.