GSCole gscole at ARK.SHIP.EDU
Tue Jan 16 01:48:49 UTC 2001

Please excuse my ignorance, but when a sprocket hole is punched in the
material used for movie film, or regular camera film, is the
punch-removed material also referenced by the word chad?  Or, is the
sprocket hole the result of a process other than a punch/knife removing
material from the film?

George S. Cole   gscole at ark.ship.edu
Shippensburg University

More information about the Ads-l mailing list