GBS 'yet'

David Bergdahl bergdahl at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Thu Jan 18 14:28:01 UTC 2001

Lady Britomart [daughter of an earl] announcing the visit of her
estranged husband to meet his children: "It is ten minutes to nine yet;
and I have to prepare the girls.  I asked Charles Lomax and Adolphus to
dinner on purpose that they might be here.  Andrew had better see them
in case he should cherish any delusions as to their being capable of
supporting their wives." Act I

-- Major Barbara, written 1906