Query: the solution to the problem will recreate the problem

Pearsons, Enid epearsons at RANDOMHOUSE.COM
Thu Jan 25 15:50:34 UTC 2001

I log off
> this system.

You're soooooo close.  The word is:

bou·stro·phe·don , n. -- an ancient method of writing in which the lines run
alternately from right to left and from left to right.
[1775-85; ... like ox-turning (in plowing)...]

Don't ask how or why I remembered that.

Enid