Random House dictionary

Lynne Murphy lynnem at COGS.SUSX.AC.UK
Fri Jan 26 21:17:50 UTC 2001

Writing about American dictionaries in England is a pain.  I'd like to
share my pain with someone who has a copy of the Random House Webster's
Unabridged Dictionary.  If someone with a copy of this dictionary and a
little time would look up and answer my queries on fewer than 10 words,
then they would have my relentless gratitude.  (Happy to do a favor in kind
as well.)

Rather than e-mailing my list of queries to the whole list (and possibly
get several people doing what one could do alone), I ask that any volunteer
e-mail me privately, and I'll e-mail back my requests.

TIA,
Lynne

M Lynne Murphy
Lecturer in Linguistics