Boyer's Law

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jan 29 21:52:17 UTC 2001

FYI: The New Hacker's Dictionary (3rd Ed) does not list either Boyer's
Law or Stigler's Law. It does have a number of Laws popular among
hacker/comp sci types (such as Godwin's Law, Hanlon's Razor and
Parkinson's Law of Data already mentioned in this discussion).