Mailings

storkrn storkrn at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Wed Jan 31 15:24:01 UTC 2001

On 1/31 James Smith said:

Probably unrelated, but maybe it is...I've been
receiving two, sometimes three, copies of most ADS-L
posts for a week or so.  Anyone else having this
problem?

Yes, I have also been getting duplicates. Is it possible that these
annoyed people are in the same boat we were when people on this
list got onto that Spanish list and couldn't get off, no matter how
well we followed directions, because we were not individually
subscribed? Is it possible someone subscribed a whole list
to ADS-L and that's why individuals can't get off?

Sharyn Hay   storknurse