Icelandic & Danish terms

ANNE V. GILBERT avgilbert at PRODIGY.NET
Wed Jul 11 03:29:59 UTC 2001

Allen:

> Perhaps not in all areas of the Seattle area. Ketchup/Catsup on hotdogs
> strikes me as a little bizarre. Ketchup and mustard on a hamburger, maybe,
> but on a hotdog? New to me.
>
> BTW From Coast to Coast, George Thompson Jr., makes the front page of the
> local (Everett, Wash.) paper.

Maybe you're right.  But there is a latte and hotdog stand just outside the
place I work in, and believe me, I've seen people asking for hotdogs with
"everything"(including ketchup)on them.  I guess there's no accounting for
tastes.  Personally, about the only thing *I* like on hotdogs is a little
relish and maybe onions or cheese, but not that glop that comes from a jar.
Anne G