personal dative

Sun Jul 15 02:57:59 UTC 2001

Clare Dannenberg gave a very nice paper on the personal dative a year ago
at the Appalachian Studies Association conference (a very eclectic and
interesting conference, by the way, with only one session devoted to
language).  And yes, she had 3-4 pages of authentic data.  Contact her at
Virginia Tech.