chilli

Sun Jul 15 21:19:20 UTC 2001

It's suggestions like those at the bottom of this message which
caused (although I shudder to even remember it) one of the Monday
Night Football worthies (which I have forgotten, but am sure it
wasn't Howard - after his time) utter "How many times out does Dallas
have left?" Times out? Brothers-in-law? Get real. At least "correct'
was in scare quotes

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston