Ten Fingers (hand language)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 22 16:27:37 UTC 2001

   Sunday's New York Times, the Week in Review section, has a filler article on Italian hand signs.  I asked around Iceland about hand signs.  "OK" is used there.
   "Ten fingers" (both hands shown) means open, honest.  Some names in Reykjavik (check the telephone book) are "Ten Fingers"--I think it's the name of a theater.
   Perhaps "ten fingers" is in some book here somewhere in this apartment, next to my Iranian visa info and my flight info for Cuba...