Meaning of "backstraddle"

Marilyn Symonds sysite at SWBELL.NET
Tue Jun 5 13:19:52 UTC 2001

The term "backstraddle" was found in a deed and was used to describe
one of the corner marks of the subject land. I do not currently have a
date or area for the deed record. Many thanks for any assistance.

Marilyn Symonds

More information about the Ads-l mailing list