On misspelling dewar.

Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 9 09:16:39 UTC 2001

I am ashamed at having posted on another forum the spelling 'dewer', vs. the
correct 'dewar', as in 'thermos', 'vacuum bottle', 'vessel in which liquid
nitrogen and stuff like that is kept'.

I misspelled in a proudful posting the words dewar, aspirin, and
proprietary.

The question was not about Thermoses, but about how 'thermos' and 'aspirin'
had become generic words, with the main point on what you call a vacuum
bottle. You all can figure out all the rest and worst.

Please. Hit me for misspelling dewar. I deserve punishment for this.