I know it

Salikoko Mufwene mufw at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sun Jun 10 10:12:43 UTC 2001

Dear Dieter:

     We certainly can. We can even arrange to eat dinner together. Please
provide me your hotel information when you have it.

Best,

Sali.

Salikoko S. Mufwene                   s-mufwene at uchicago.edu
University of Chicago        773-702-8531; FAX 773-834-0924
Department of Linguistics
1010 East 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
http://humanities.uchicago.edu/humanities/linguistics/faculty/mufwene.html