Dishing in line

Joan Houston Hall jdhall at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Tue Jun 12 16:11:20 UTC 2001

We didn't enter it in Volume II, so I guess we didn't have any evidence for
it.  Recently, though, someone wrote about the use of "ditch" in the same
sense.  Those slips are in the process of being filed, so I can't tell you
right now where the person was from.  Sorry. I'll add your info to the file
for an eventual update.
Joan Hall