Amazon.com book reviews (off topic)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 5 04:50:39 UTC 2001

AMAZON.COM (continued)

   They did it again!
   About two years ago, I reviewed LET'S GO NEW YORK CITY and gave it one star for completely ignoring my work.  To "balance" the review, Amazon added an anonymous review that gave the book four stars.  That fake review was attached to both LET'S GO NYC 1999 and LET'S GO NYC 1998 (then out of print).
   In 2000, LET'S GO actually e-mailed me back.  I thought my work would be represented for the 2001 book.  Instead, "the Big Apple" was wrong again!  I just wrote a one-star (lowest rating) Amazon.com review.