Who is "she"?

Sallie Lemons Sallie.Lemons at MSDW.COM
Tue Mar 6 16:32:46 UTC 2001

I don't think there were only toots. Weren't there alternative forms of
transportation?  I remember a verse about driving six white horses--"Wow
back"--that came after toots. Of course, I might have learned another
version.This came before the red pyjamas and Grandma...and having to all
go out to meet her when she comes.