plural of dwarf

Herb Stahlke hstahlke at GW.BSU.EDU
Wed Mar 7 18:49:22 UTC 2001

Waltz, MI, about 25 miles S of Detroit, in the late 40s and early
50s.  It might make a difference that this was a Lutheran
parochial school.  I think I was taught the same thing at
Concordia College in Milwaukee, a Lutheran boys' residential high
school and junior college.

Herb

<<< Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM  3/ 7  1:31p >>>