When one can play so masterfully with words

Patricia Cukor-Avila patricia at PO7.CAS.UNT.EDU
Wed Mar 7 21:20:22 UTC 2001

This is great!  I'm sending it to Haj who I know will enjoy it.

Tricia

>>> mufw at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU - 3/7/01 3:30 PM >>>
A colleague just sent me this e-mail. I found it so funny I thought it
might
entertain a few readers on this list.

Sali.

Salikoko S. Mufwene                        s-mufwene at uchicago.edu
University of Chicago                      773-702-8531; FAX
773-834-0924
Department of Linguistics
1010 East 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637