positive anymore

emckean at ENTERACT.COM emckean at ENTERACT.COM
Thu Mar 8 02:53:47 UTC 2001

I just got this example of positive anymore in my email:

>I really, really hate dHTML anymore, but I have a client that uses
>IE and just loves it.

This is from a Chicago-based email group for women in technology (not that
this implies the writer is Chicagoan, but. . .)

Erin McKean
editor at verbatimmag.com

I always pictured the "She" in "She'll be comin' 'round the mountain" as
the older sister who escaped the farm and ran off to the city. . .they're
excited to see her (thus the chicken and dumplings) but she's still just
"family" (thus she has to "sleep with Grandma").