FAG one last time

Fri Mar 9 00:08:29 UTC 2001

A basic principle of linguistic inquiry is to ask for native speaker/users'
intuitions, not only about grammar and pronunciation but also about lexical
nuances.  Don't dictionary people do this???  I recall the controversy
about dictionary entries for 'Negro' and 'nigger' a few years ago.  One
would think compilers would ask those most involved with such usages.