CLIK/CLEEK & NATIVE SPEAKER [was "FAG one last time"]

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Mar 15 18:19:42 UTC 2001

Yep.  And I say "click" and "clickish," but that does depend upon the
company I'm keeping.  If I'm in some rarified academic atmosphere I would
probably use "cleek" and in all likelihood totally abstain from any attempt
at "clique-ish."

bob