ATTENTION LISTMASTER

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Tue Mar 20 19:20:06 UTC 2001

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 07:11:00PM -0000, Lynne Murphy wrote:
> > 4.  Mail to those addresses is not bouncing back to me or (I presume) to
> > Jesse.
>
> Well, I'll add my voice to the chorus.  Every message I send to the ADS
> list gets me a message from that uop address.  I look forward to the one
> I'm about to get (NOT).

I'm glad Terry was able to remove the offending address.

We're sorry that posters were getting bombarded with these error
messages. While this doesn't excuse this, Terry and I each get
over 100 error messages a day, so an extra one or two doesn't
really bother us much, so we appreciate other listmembers calling
these problems to our attention.

Jesse Sheidlower