synonym jokes

Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 01:57:14 UTC 2001

>A Canadian politician whose name I failed to note said that if a homosexual
>Governor-General were to be appointed, then his partner would be the
>"Queen's queen's queen".
>
>                         - Jim Landau

Which reminds me of an old joke about Donald Manus, an NYC Borough President
caught in graft who killed himself: What did Manus, Henry VIII and Rock
Hudson all have in common? They all *** Queens.

And the even more salacious one that ran thru the stock exchange the morning
the NY Times had the article about Harvey Milk High School (a real place).
They don't have teachers there. Just aides. And the school's motto? Don't
leave your friends behind.