Hi!

Roosevelt Pepper julesgiant at EMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 31 21:47:59 UTC 2001

Hi. I'm very glad that I found this list which has a plethora of linguists.
I'm a linguist in my mind! <BG> I'm always been verbal my whole life and
love to talk.
Seriously, though I'm a student at Wichita State University and would be
very appreciative to anyone who could help me.
I'm doing some research for a project on accents and dialects in the US, the
geography history of these. In addition I would like to compare the
stereotypes, and problems that people with such accents have with
communicating. If someone could help me with this by doing a short e-mail
interview, I would be very grateful.

Thanks, and best wishes.
Nathen