English Only Debate

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu May 3 22:57:33 UTC 2001

There's worlds of stuff on the web under both English Only and Official
English. There was a fine article by Robert King ("Should English Be the
Law?" I think) in the Atlantic Monthly a few years ago, quite findable in
your library, I'll bet.

Peter R