Query re the non-divinity of lexicographers

Robert S. Wachal robert-wachal at UIOWA.EDU
Sun May 20 12:17:31 UTC 2001

Yes, but the Sopreme Court judges went well beyond the dictionary in
considering flag burning to be a form of speech, which I discussed and
deplored in a DSNA paper in 1999.

Bob Wachal