Four-balls

Thu May 31 22:42:59 UTC 2001

Y'all funny guys. Herring and daring don't rhyme? Didn't ya'll ever
hear of the neutralization of English vowels before approximants? I
wish mah bro Walt would sign on and tell ya'll that even
merry-Mary-marry-Murry are all the same (I only go the first three).

dInIs (Oh-oh-oh yes, I'm the great neutralizer, just laughing at ... )

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages
preston at pilot.msu.edu