steam beer

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sat Nov 10 23:00:51 UTC 2001

    Here's more on steam beer, and the origin of the term is still
uncertain. The response below comes from a professor of Chemistry at
the University of Missouri-Rolla, who has worked on wine; he has an
extensive knowledge on a variety of topics, and I was hoping that
steam beer might be one of them.

---Gerald Cohen