requesting confirmation

Miriam Meyers Miriam.Meyers at METROSTATE.EDU
Sun Nov 11 14:53:21 UTC 2001

Thank you, but please do not include my name.  I am retiring in a matter of weeks and need to reduce mail to my university mailbox.

>>> m.diocaretz at INTER.NL.NET - 11/11/01 6:02 AM >>>
Dear colleagues,
Your name has been suggested to us by one of the authors published by
Editions Rodopi. We are currently renewing our mailing list, and we would
like to include you in it as recipient of our free newsletter of recently
published books on the Post-colonial.
Due to SPAM protection of some electronic mail recipients, we need your
confirmation or authorization that you wish to receive our Rodopi
newsletter--which will be sent to you as a Word Document, with a form to
order the review copies.
Thanks in advance
Sincerely
Myriam Diocaretz  PhD
PR & Communications for Editions  Rodopi
Amsterdam/New York www.rodopi.nl