nucular and Latino

Wed Nov 14 15:36:49 UTC 2001

Funny you should say that Steve when, in fact, US treatment of most
foreign words is considerably closer to the original (at least in
gross vowel quality, although obviously not in detail) than, for
example, British English treatment of the same stuff.

A long list could be given but look just at US f at LAY and Brit. FILL at t
for filet.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston