amber/yellow lights

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Fri Nov 30 20:43:20 UTC 2001

From:    Ed Keer <edkeer at YAHOO.COM>

: I've often heard a light called orange, but only as a
: joke meaning not quite red but no longer yellow as in
: "Hey you just ran a red light." "Nah, it was just
: orange."

Well, if you're moving *really* fast, i *guess* the blue shift would make it
look orange...

David, wondering how fast you'd have to go to make it look green
--
David Bowie                                   Department of Linguistics
Assistant Professor                            Brigham Young University