DICTIONARIES course

Mon Oct 1 16:24:21 UTC 2001

Ron,

I taught a lexicography course at the 1632 LSA Summer Institute
(maybe an earlier one, I tend to forget), and I was delighted even
then with some of the stuff in Zgusta's Manual of Lexicography
(Mouton). Not appropriate reading in its entrity for your audience,
but a wonderful organizing summary in my opion.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages