Virus Warning

Thom Harrison tharriso at MAIL.MACONSTATE.EDU
Thu Oct 4 12:55:35 UTC 2001

Nothing personal against anyone, but I've learned never to open attachments
from people I don't know, and to be careful about people I do know.

Another UGA listserv that I'm on is set up so that attachments can't be
sent through it.

Thom

At 09:04 PM 10/3/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I didn't even ask Norton; I wouldn't have touched that stuff with a
>ten-foot Hungarian.
>
>dInIs
>

>>Norton Antivirus tells me that file format.bat, which is attached to the
>>message with the subject line "Indent>
>><x-bg-color><param>blue</param><x-color><param>white</param><bol." is
>>infected with the W32Magistr.39921 at mm virus.
>>
>>Phil Cleary
>
>--
>Dennis R. Preston
>Department of Linguistics and Languages