till

Lynn C. Hattendorf Westney lynnhatt at UIC.EDU
Fri Oct 5 02:37:09 UTC 2001

I'm going TUH the store..the post office...dat's how we talk here.

A society is generally as lax as its language.

Lynn C. Hattendorf Westney, Associate Professor,
Assistant Reference Librarian
Coordinator of Reference Collection Development
Coordinator of CRRC: Career and Resume Resources Collection

The University of Illinois at Chicago  (UIC)
The Richard J. Daley Library (MC/234) Box 8198, Chicago, IL 60680-8198 USA
Lynn's Office: 312-996-9110 (bounces back to Reference after 4 rings)
Reference Department: 312-996-2728
FAX: 312-413-0424