Osso bucho correction; "Come as you are" party

Ittaob at AOL.COM Ittaob at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 5 02:47:44 UTC 2001

In a message dated 10/4/01 8:54:15 AM, paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM writes:

<< Perhaps I've come late to this thread but there are 19th. century
Italian cookbooks that list Osso Bucho as a recipe, in addition these
books imply that this has been a standard recipe since the 1700's at
least. >>

I believe this to be true. I have no evidence, but my Italian-born family
always led me to believe this was a long-standing traditional Italian dish.

Steve Boatti