Oxford Encyclopedia of American Food & Drink (2003)

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Fri Oct 26 23:53:06 UTC 2001

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Harry Penis wrote:

>Dear Sir;
>Please do NOT send me anymore e-mail as I am very disturbed by it.
>
>     Thanks you, Harryjeanc at aol.com

Bethany K. Dumas, J.D., Ph.D. <dumasb at utk.edu>
http://www.BethanyKayDumas.org
Editor, Language in the Judicial Process (LJP) http://www.ljp.utk.edu
Department of English, Program in Linguistics
311 McClung Tower/The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996-0430 USA    865-974-6965, 865-974-6926 (FAX)