CONtract/conTRACT

Wed Oct 31 23:57:00 UTC 2001

Come South. CON-tract is a noun but CON-tract is a verb. See, us
hillbillies have got pragmatic and syntactic ways of telling nouns
from verbs; don't need us no stress stuff. We could send some
RE-verse carpetbaggers up to hep y'all with the problem if y'all
cain't tell yer nouns from yer verbs.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston