seeking AAVE/SAE matched guise speech samples

Fri Sep 7 16:39:53 UTC 2001

John Laver and Peter Trudgill wrote some time ago on vocal types and
and dialect, John Esling (U. Victoria. Canada) is currently engaged
in such research, but it is little mentioned in "standard" dialect
treatments.

Pragmatic was the not so esoteric word.

dInIs

--