lame denials

Mark A. Mandel Mark_Mandel at LHSL.COM
Mon Sep 17 15:12:44 UTC 2001

Grant quotes the irreverend Mr. Foulwell -- go ahead, tell me not to go
overboard -- as saying:

"The abortionists have got to bear some burden
for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million
little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans,
and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who
are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People
for the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize American, I
point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.'"
<<<<<

Mr. F., you point that finger in my face and I will break it.

-- Mark A. Mandel